Jump to navigation Jump to search
- AFI: /əd'mɪʃn/
admission, pl. admissions
- admitere, admisie, admisiune
- I interpret your statement as an admission of failure.
- (jur.) recunoaștere (a unui fapt)
- The judge decided to outrule the admission of evidence in the court.
- (spec.) intrare
- You have to pay a minor fee if you want admission to the club.
- (spec.) internare
- We have seen a growing number of hospital admissions during the last trimester.
Din latină admissiō.
- AFI: /ad.mi.sjɔ̃/
admission f., admissions pl.