- AFI: /kənˈsɪstənsi/
consistency, pl. consistencies
- consecvență, constanță
- There is consistency in his pattern of behavior.
- Consistency of colours throughout the house.
- consistență, soliditate
- The liquid has the consistency of cream.
- 1-4: accord, agreement, apposition, appropriateness, aptness, coherence, cohesion, compatibility, concord, concurrence, conformability, congruity, consonance, correspondence, evenness, fitness, harmony, homogeneity, invariability, likeness, proportion, similarity, stability, steadfastness, steadiness, suitability, symmetry, uniformity, union, unity
- 4: bendability, bendableness, compactness, density, elasticity, fabric, firmness, flexibility, frangibility, hardness, limberness, moldability, organization, plasticity, pliability, softness, solidity, suppleness, texture, viscidity, viscosity, viscousness