De la Wikționar, dicționarul liber
surprise, pl. surprises
- It was a surprise to find out I owed twice as much as I thought I did.
- (atributiv) ceva neașteptat
- A surprise attack.
- surprindere, uimire
- Imagine my surpise when I found out what happened.
- 1: expectation
pers. 3 sg.
- a surprinde
- I will surprise him later tonight.
- a lua pe neașteptate, a lua prin surprindere
- She surprised me when she sneaked up behind me.
- a uimi, a mira
- I was surpised to find out that they broke up.