pleasure, pl. pleasures
- (nenumărabil) plăcere
- He remembered with pleasure his home and family.
- (numărabil) cineva sau ceva care face plăcere
- It was a pleasure to meet you.
- (nenumărabil) preferință
- What is your pleasure, coffee or tea?
- (formal) (nenumărabil) dorință, dispoziție
- At Congress's pleasure.
- 1: delight, gladness, gratification, happiness, indulgence, satisfaction
- 2: delight, joy
- 3: desire, fancy, want, will, wish
- 4: discretion
- at Her Majesty's pleasure, at His Majesty's pleasure
- at one's pleasure, at pleasure
- business before pleasure
- do someone a pleasure
- do someone the pleasure of
- during Her Majesty's pleasure, during His Majesty's pleasure
- during one's pleasure, during pleasure
- gold of pleasure
- it's a pleasure
- lady of pleasure
- man of pleasure
- may I have the pleasure
- my pleasure
- pleasure of someone's company
- pleasures of the flesh
- pleasures of the table
- to one's pleasure
pers. 3 sg.